Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A Crown Princess was the daughter of a Padishah Emperor of the Known Universe and his Empress Consort, the wife or widow of the Crown Prince, and the recognized heiress apparent to the Golden Lion Throne. The title was historically only held by the members of the Corrino Empire.
The five most famous Crown PrincessesEdit
- Herade Corrino -- The beloved fiancee of the Imperial Crown Prince Raphael Corrino I who held the title for several decades, but he had his title was never withdrawn due to her late father-in-law, the Padishah Emperor Indriss Corrino I's leadership on the planet Kaitain.
- Anirul Corrino -- The most famous Bene Gesserit Reverend Mother of the Hidden Noble Rank who married the 81st Padishah Emperor Shaddam Corrino IV and became the mother of Irulan, Chalice, Wensicia, Josifa, and Rugi until she was killed by Piter de Vries.
- Irulan Corrino -- The eldest daughter of the 81st Padishah Emperor Shaddam Corrino IV by his late wife, Lady Anirul Sadow-Tonkin Corrino. Her Extreme Imperial Highness briefly held the title of being the first-born Imperial Crown Princess on Kaitain a long time right before her parents' untimely suspicious death. Upon the apparent deaths of Paul Atreides and his wife, on Arrakis, she rose up to become the Supreme Padishah Goddess-Empress of the Known Universe.
- Chani Kynes -- A Fremen Princess who is the first-born daughter of the Imperial Planetologist Liet Kynes and his wife, Faroula, and the true consort of Paul Atreides. She was also the mother of Leto Atreides II the Elder, and the twins named Leto Atreides II and Ghanima Atreides until a maternal childbirth caused a fatal disease upon her death.
- Ghanima Atreides I -- The youngest child of Paul Atreides and Chani Kynes, and the twin-sister and wife of Leto Atreides III, who was under the protective guardianship of her adopted stepmother, Irulan. Despite her aunt, Alia Atreides becoming the Abomination, she spend more with her brother better than her childless concubine, Prince Farad'n Corrino.