Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Henoor III dies without immediate heirs.
- Abulurd VI Harkonnen bribes Sardaukar commander, Nadab Nadar, to institute a popular "draft" of Harkonnen over the other possible and potential successors among the Corrino Cousines. Others follow his example and civil war seemed certain.
- To remedy the situation, Count Philippos Atreides proposes to form and control a Regency while they sort out the various contentions of the heirs and to settle the opposing claims.
- Philippos and Abulurd fight in a kanly and Philippos emerges victorious
- Landsraad president Sa'ad Khumali is elected to rule as Emperor, the first of the Regency period