Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Vorian Atreides reveals to Abulurd Butler the true role of Xavier Harkonnen in the Tlulaxa organ scandal.
- The Army of the Jihad liberates Honru. Omnius infects the League Planets with a genetically engineered virus (Omnius Scourge) causing the death of billions in a short time.
- Istian Goss graduates as Swordmaster.
- The Titans escape to Hessra from Omnius’s renewing attacks and kill the Cogitors.
- Death of Rikov Butler and Kohe Tantor.
- Rayna Butler starts a fanatic movement named the Cult of Serena which begins to destroy both electronic and mechanical machines.
- Raquella Berto-Anirul discovers that melange may offer protection against the Omnius Scourge. As a result, spice prospectors begin to swarm to Arrakis.
- VenKee Enterprises puts more spice on the market. The Zensunni trading with VenKee, led by El'hiim move closer to Arrakis City, their lifestyle becoming softer.
- The Rossak Sorceresses led by Ticia Cenva begin to collect genetic samples of the virus-endangered humanity’s bloodlines.
- Abulurd Butler makes Harkonnen his family name.
- The Corrin-Omnius gathers all robot spaceships on the planet to launch a devastating attack against the League of Nobles absorbed with fighting the Omnius Scourge.
- Death of Leronica Tergiet.
- The League sends a spacefolder fleet against the unprotected Synchronized Worlds and burns all but Corrin with The Great Purge.
- Learning about the Great Purge the Corrin-Omnius recalls the robot fleet to protect Corrin. The Army of the Jihad draws an impenetrable blockade around Corrin, trapping the remaining thinking machines.