Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Paul Atreides, at this point the 82nd Padishah Emperor, sat on the Golden Lion Throne while for the past twelve standard years, his Jihad of Fremen had crossed the Known Universe and brought a dozen rebellious planets under Paul's rule.
- Irulan, Edric, Reverend Mother Gaius Helen Mohiam, and Scytale consipired to destroy the House of Atreides. Irulan wanted to bear the royal heir, Edric wanted to break Atreides monopoly on spice, and Gaius Helen Mohiam wanted the Atriedes bloodline back under Bene Gesserit control. Scytale revealed that the Tleilaxu had created a ghola called Hayt that was a copy of Duncan Idaho.
- Scytale killed Farok and his son.
- Paul signed The Tupile Treaty, allowing the Guild to hide the existence of Tupile; The Ixian Confederacy offered submission if Imperial taxes were limited.
- Gaius Helen Mohiam was imprisoned at Paul's command when Edric came to Arrakis to create an understanding between Paul and the Spacing Guild.
- The Reverend Mother orderred Irulan to kill Chani, to prevent an Atreides heir at all costs.
- Paul became blind, yet still saw.
- Chani gave birth to Leto Atreides II and Ghanima Atreides, then died.
- Scytale was killed by Paul.
- Hayt remembered his existence as Duncan.