Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- The Great Surrender Ceremony is ordered by Emperor Paul Atreides Muad'Dib as a way of Landsraad nobles to show obeisance.
- The Tleilaxu Kwisatz Haderach candidate known as Thallo attempts to kill through nerve gas the inhabitants of the entire city of Thalidei on Tleilax. His is killed by Marie Fenring.
- At the Ceremony, Swordmaster Whitmore Bludd, in an attempt to gain historical fame, plans a well-rehearsed assassination attempt on the Emperor. In the ensuing hunter-seeker melee', many nobles are killed or trampled, including Rugi Corrino.
- Marie Fenring is sent to Arrakis by Hasimir Fenring, and his wife, Margot Fenring, to be raised in the Imperial Court in Arrakeen.
- The 5-year rebellion of Landsraad nobles, led by Memnon Thorvald is put to an end; as Paul sees their strike against Caladan in a prescient vision. Paul orders the somewhat guilty Guild Navigator Beric to strand the rebels in their starships in distant space with no supplies.
- Paul orders House Atreides starships to destroy and sterilize all life on Ipyr, homeworld of Memnon Thorvald.
- Second attempt on the Emperor's life. At a celebratory banquet in honor of the Fenring's, little Marie Fenring springs into action, and attempts to kill Paul with a needle-wire whip; she is killed by Alia Atreides. A few minutes later, Hasimir stabs Paul deep through chest and back with the Emperor's Blade; but Paul self heals himself. The Fenring's are allowed to live, and are permanently banished to Salusa Secundus.